Highlights of this tour include:
- Positano, the most famous village of the Amalfi Coast and a truly magical and welcoming place.
- Ravello, with its beautiful, sweeping views of the coast high above sea level.
- Amalfi, the oldest town of the Amalfi coast with many historic details and traditions.
- Capri, a world-renowned island surrounded by sparkling sapphire-blue water.
- Sorrento, offering stunning coastal scenery and excellent architecture.
- Rome, a bonus stop, one of Italy’s most vibrant large cities with famous treasured antiquities, ruins and history.
Popular activities include:
- A fun, interactive cooking class with a talented local chef.
- Aperitivi (drinks) overlooking panoramic water views.
- Tours of picturesque and historic areas such as an authentic and small producer of limoncello (with samples, of course) and the Patrician Villa Cimbrone which features about 10 acres of lush gardens and an incredible terrace, among other notable places.
- The boat tour of Capri is another memorable highlight complete with insights from a local historic guide and a visit to a small producer of cheese (the only one with cows) and a stop at the only wine producer on the island. They make a very unique wine with clay pots in the soil, the way the Romans once did.
- Every NicheItaly tour includes delectable food, incredible wine and great company from our friendly and knowledgeable hosts. We like to say that our guests become part of the NicheItaly family!